Traders Booking Information
SET UP – Wed 7th August 2019. 8.00am – 1.00pm
You must vacate the hall at 1.00pm to allow judging.
PREVIEW – Wed 7th Aug 2019. 7.45pm – 9.45pm
SHOW – Thu 8th Aug 2019. 9.00am – 9.00pm, Fri 9th Aug 2019. 9.00am – 5.00pm,
Sat 10th Aug 2019. 9.00am – 4.00pm
|VENUE||The Business Design Centre, Upper Street, Islington, London|
|SET UP||Tuesday 6th August 2019||6.30pm to 9.30pm|
|Wednesday 7th August 2019||7.30am to 1.30pm|
|SHOW TIMES||Wednesday 7th August 2019||7.45pm to 9.45pm|
|Thursday 8th August 2019||9.00am to 9.00pm|
|Friday 9th August 2019||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Saturday 10th August 2019||9.00am to 4.00pm|
|DISMANTLING||Saturday 10th August 2019||4.15pm. to. 8.00pm|
|Sunday 11th August 2019||9.00am to 4.00pm|
|A1-A24||Table space only (6 )||£250.00 + VAT|
|GH1-GH19||3m x 2m||£500.00 + VAT|
|M1-M24||3m x 2m||£850.00 + VAT|
|VG5 and VG6||2m x 2m||£650.00 + VAT|
|VG1-VG4||2m x 2.5m||£750.00 + VAT|
|VG7-VG10||2m x2.5m||£750.00 + VAT|
- Trade stands can be identified and booked by the individual numbers from the plan of the halls.
- All shell stands are provided with a name fascia and all exhibitors are listed in the souvenir brochure and the show website, extra advertisements are available at an extra cost in the brochure.
- Electrics, such as sockets and spotlights must be pre booked
and paid for in advance. No electrics can be installed during set- up.
- Limited storage will be available at the venue for traders.
- All invoices for stands will be issued from NAFAS and must be settled in full by 1st July 2019. We reserve the right to resell your space after
- You must be fully trading on all opening times, including the preview evening.
- SET UP.
Tuesday 6th August 2019 – 6.30pm – 9.30pm Wednesday 7th August 2019 – 7.30am – 1.30pm Judging of the exhibits will take place from 1.30pm onwards
Saturday 10th August 2019 – 4.15pm – 8. 00pm Sunday 11th August 2019 – 9.00am – 4. 00pm
- All traders are reminded to provide a well presented stand at all times during the show, the best dressed stand will be awarded a prize of £100.00 and a bottle of champagne. The award will be announced during the morning of Thursday 8th August 2019.
- For safety reasons, displays must not protrude beyond the front or sides of your allocated space. The show staff will remove offending items.
- Trade units will be allocated by the show team for the whole period only, a non refundable deposit of £100.00 is payable with your application and must be with us by 1st June 2019. An invoice will be issued by NAFAS and the balance must be paid by 1st July 2019. NAFAS reserves the right to resell the unit of payment is not made by this date. An acknowledgement will be sent on both receipt of deposit and final payment. This must be produced at the time of entry/staging. Otherwise traders may be refused admission.
- Security passes for the show must be worn at all times and will only be issued on nal payment of invoices. All names of personnel must be submitted by 1st July 2019.
- All traders are required to carry out their own risk assessment and a copy should be sent to the trading o cer by 1st July 2019. A sample form is available if required.
- Exhibitors are responsible for all activities that take place on their stand during the show and any action that www.nafas.org.uk could affect safety not on their stand. It is a condition that every exhibit complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Electrical appliances brought into the exhibition complex must have a current PAT certificate. Proof of this will be required otherwise the business design staff will undertake such testing and costs incurred will be charged to the trader.
- Health and Safety o cers will do spot checks, all textile fabrics used for display purpose must be flame-proofed and already treated in accordance with BS5438, if you have anything flammable on your stand then you must supply your own fire extinguishers and are subject to pre-approval from the BDC.
- Trade exhibitors must make their own arrangements for banking facilities.
- Sub-Contractors should arrange their own material damage and consequential loss insurance.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FLOWER ARRANGEMENT SOCIETIES
Osborne House, 12 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4TE
Tel. 020 7247 5567
Fax. 020 7247 7232
NAFAS or the show team will accept no responsibility for accident to or claim for loss or damage to the property in the trading area or any part of the facilities provided in connection with The Floral Art and Design Show 2019. Traders are strongly advised to provide their own insurance cover.
The show team shall not be liable for any action taken by the management of the Business Design Centre. The hiring agreement states that the BDC, Islington shall not be responsible to the hirer either under this agreement or any public or private statute or Common Law (save to the extent on any cover a orded by any of the insurance policies to be affected and maintained by the
BDC, Islington in accordance with anything which may be done to the premises or suffered by any persons, goods or property for the time being in the premises or at The BDC or any loss consequential upon any of the foregoing, whether in the premises, or by reason of any act or omission of any servant or employee of the BDC, or any part of the BDC or by reason of defective building or defective workings, leaking, stoppage or breakage of any pipes, wires, appliances, apparatus, machinery or other services, whether in the premises, or at the premises, by reason of fire, floods, explosions and their cause).